Berrien Community Foundation - Heart of Cook Scholarship
Deadline: March 5, 2021
Description: A $5,000 scholarship will be paid to qualifying students over a four year period, dependent on funds available and meeting renewal criteria. It can be used for tuition, books, fees and other costs, but not for room and board.
- Must be enrolled in a Berrien County school or be a resident of Berrien County in a home school program
- Demonstrate qualities of a conscientious citizen
- Demonstrate high moral character
- Demonstrate potential success in an engineering or technical discipline and plan to pursue an engineering or technical degree (strong math and science background)
- Minimum 3.0 gpa
- Have completed classes throughout high school career geared towards the engineering or technical curriculum
- Is not eligible for the AEP Educational Awards program
- Is not an immediate family member of an AEP employee.